- AJINAMOTO (MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE) greatly enhances the taste of savory foods, which accounts for its heavy use. It enhances the Umami taste of all your dishes
- Made from corn through a fermentation process which is similar to the one used to make yogurt, and soy sauce.
- AJINAMOTO (MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE) is found in tomatoes, parmesan, potatoes, mushrooms, and other vegetables and fruits. MSG is used in the food industry as a flavor enhancer and can also be used to reduce the intake of sodium.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, airtight and dry place
- ORGANIC PURIFY- BRING HOME THE PUREST.